1. Staff members will not be permitted to work if their temperature exceeds 100 degrees or if they are demonstrating symptoms common to the COVID -19 virus
2. All staff members will have their temperature taken prior to their shift starting. which will be recorded when each employee reports for work. There will be a log maintained by management recording the day/time of temperature check for each employee. As stated, any staff member with a temperature at 100 degrees or higher will not be permitted to work.
3. All staff members will be wearing cloth face coverings and disposable gloves while working.
4. All staff members will be washing their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds each time that gloves are replaced or will wash their hands twice for 20 seconds when using the restroom.
5. Hand sanitizer with a minimum of 60% alcohol will be easily accessible in multiple locations in the dining area and in each restroom.
6. Flatware will be run thru the dishwasher 3 times vs. 2 times and glass will be run thru twice.
7. All staff members will be trained to utilize the methods suggested by the CDC in sanitizing all high touch surfaces a minimum of once per hour. These surfaces to include:
a. All table tops and chairs
b. Door pulls at front door and in the restrooms
c. Telephones, touch screens, check presenters and pens
d. Surfaces at the food pick up and bar pick up locations
e. Restroom faucets, handles and counter top surfaces
8. Staff members will be encouraged, when possible to maintain the suggested 6’ social distancing.
9. Our manager on duty will be responsible for responding to any Covid-19 related issues that arrive.
In that we will be working on a first come, first serve basis, we suggest that if there is a wait, that all parties maintain the required 6’0” of social distancing from others at all times. Masks are required for all orders and pick ups.